Office of the Vice President for Research Awards
Deadline January 31, 2022
The Office of the Vice President for Research (OVPR) is pleased to announce the calls for nominations for this year’s Scholarship Impact Award (SIA) and Interdisciplinary Scholarship Awards (IDSA), to be recognized as part of the 2022 Celebrate! Colorado State Awards. This year, the OVPR has expanded the SIA and IDSA to include faculty members as well as Research Scientists/Scholars.
- Scholarship Impact Award (SIA) – (one to two awards, per track, at $15,000 per award) –Recognizes those whose scholarship has had a major impact nationally and/or internationally. The SIA provides two nomination tracks for awards each year: 1) the “Recent Achievement” award recognizes more recent impact of a scholar’s career, focusing on the immediate past 10 years; and 2) the “Career Achievement” award recognizes the long-term or enduring impact of scholarship across the span of a scholar’s career.
- Interdisciplinary Scholarship Awards (IDSA) – (one award, per category, at $10,000 per award) – Recognizes accomplishments under two nomination categories, for: 1) an individual (one award) or 2) a team (one award), whose interdisciplinary research and scholarship has had a major impact nationally and/or internationally, or who have demonstrated their potential to do so.
Nominations for both awards are due by 5:00 p.m. MT on January 31, 2022, and must be submitted through the CSU InfoReady Review system (https://colostate.infoready4.com/).
For more details, please refer to the attached calls for nomination, the CSU InfoReady Review opportunity site, or our OVPR website: https://www.research.colostate.edu/recognition-achievements/.
The Office of the Provost Call for Award Nominations
Deadline: February 1, 2022
The Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President is pleased to announce this call for nominations for several prestigious awards and would like to encourage the campus community to seriously consider nominating outstanding individuals for each of the awards.
This call for nominations includes the following awards:
- University Distinguished Teaching Scholar
- Oliver P. Pennock Distinguished Service Award
- Board of Governors Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award
- Jack E. Cermak Advising Award
- Monfort Professor Award
- Kevin Ann Oltjenbruns Award for Outstanding Leadership
- Provost’s N. Preston Davis Award for Instructional Innovation
- Faculty Excellence Lincoln Laureate Award
- Faculty Excellence 14’er Award
- Faculty Excellence Provost Teaching Scholar
- Faculty Excellence Provost Research Scholar
The deadline for all nominations/proposals is Tuesday, February 1, 2022.
Nomination information and criteria, past and current recipients, nomination/application forms and contact information for all of these awards can be found at: https://provost.colostate.edu/awards/university-awards/
CSU Employee Awards
- Administrative Professional Employees
- State Classified Employees